today was very disappointingly dead, lots of small tweaks made last thing at night when getting eaten by existential dread from a new week looming
finally fixed the function for getting the cursor position in the world to handle rotation, which also means it finally gets moved from the template project to the engine
- added functions for snapping individual camera variables (pos/zoom/rot instead of everything)
- added generic functions for converting between vector types, e.g.
vec2i v = vec2d(0.5);.
- trying out more specific entity helper functions e.g.
- fixed android build issues
- fixed wrong viewports on quick draw functions using different cameras
- complete restructure of the template project to accommodate common habits i've fallen into
- fixed some things with how the dev console rendered